I just finished doing the write up of the fan wires I finally got around to fixing so hopefully this will help or just make you cringe when the time comes to changing/fixing yours. If anyone knows what those connectors are called, do let me know. I know some of the computer components use them, but haven't seen then where you can just buy a bag of them.


June 12, 2016

Jaime Vigil Jaime Vigil
749 posts

0 replies

To start a discussion or reply to a post please Login or Create an account.