Hello Everyone,

We have released the latest firmware for all CraftBot 3D printers.

The changes are the following:

• Tweaking during print (CB, CB+)

• Head and Bed temperature tweak (CB, CB+)
    • Speed tweak (CB, CB+)
    • Extruder flow tweak (CB, CB+)
    • Lighting tweak (CB, CB+)
    • Fan tweak (CB, CB+)

• Lifetime counter that counts the operating hours. (CB, CB+)
  • Maintenance counter that can be zeroed when maintenance is done. (CB, CB+)
  • An extra safety for unwanted stopping. (CB, CB+)
  • Load/unload filament feature. (CB, CB+)
  • An extra user temperature preset. (CB, CB+)
  • Elapsed time and estimated time during printing. (CB, CB+)
  • CraftBot remembers Z height. (CB+)
  • Build plate can be lowered after print without taking home position. (CB, CB+)
  • Accelerated homing and pause. (CB, CB+)
  • Removing the USB stick during print makes it pause. (CB, CB+)
  • Speed is limited to 120mm/s in the FW.
  • Temp measuring is accurate until 300 degrees.
  • Interrupted prints can be continued. Works on CraftBot PLUS which is equipped with battery. (CB+)
  • Corner tweak with M1210 command. (CB, CB+)
  • UI glitches are fixed.
  • All known bugs were fixed.

The best method to install the new firmware is to erase the current firmware from your CraftBot using the push buttons on the side of your machine under the USB-B socket. First press and hold the bottom button and then press and release the top one. At this point important to turn off the machine for at least 5 seconds, turn it back on and update the firmware using CraftPrint.

July 8, 2016

Janos Janos
Admin
537 posts

79 replies

Thanks for the new firmware and the changelog info! ☺

July 8, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1769 posts

Firmware loaded, printing normally as expected. Great work!

Only question is: Is there a way to go above the 120mm/s speed?

I've always been slicing for 160mm/s draw and travel speed, with no adverse effects observed.

July 8, 2016

pHysiX pHysiX
Beginner
19 posts

"Interrupted prints can be continued."

Humm..... can you expand on how this would work?

(love the updates/changes!)

July 8, 2016

Bixit219 Bixit219
Superstar
1448 posts

@Bixit219
According to Bart, you would need a CraftBot Plus main board which accepts a battery.

I bought a CraftBot Plus main controller and installed on my white CraftBot. I'm curious about the steps on how to resume the print as well.

July 8, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1769 posts

@Bixit

If you have CB Plus, start a print and switch off your CB+ anytime during the print. Turn it back on and the machine will warn you about the unfinished print.

We will make a demo video about the new features of the new firmware.

July 8, 2016

Janos Janos
Admin
537 posts

AH ok ty.. only got the IGG CB .. thanks for the additional details though.

July 8, 2016

Bixit219 Bixit219
Superstar
1448 posts

Maybe if the list above was marked to indicate CB+ only features would be helpful..

July 8, 2016

Bixit219 Bixit219
Superstar
1448 posts

Bixit219 wrote:Maybe if the list above was marked to indicate CB+ only features would be helpful..

Added notes to the original post.

July 9, 2016

Attila Attila
Admin
315 posts

I have a CB+ controller on an original CB, what battery goes to the slot?

July 9, 2016

Angelo Venosa Angelo Venosa
Honored
267 posts

Angelo Venosa wrote:I have a CB+ controller on an original CB, what battery goes to the slot?

CR2032 or CR2025.

July 9, 2016

Attila Attila
Admin
315 posts

Anyone knows that Attila guy, suddenly posting everywhere? Can he be trusted?

July 9, 2016

Bart ter Haar Bart ter Haar
Service partner
1618 posts

The forum got hacked. ;-)

July 9, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1769 posts

;)

July 9, 2016

Attila Attila
Admin
315 posts

I would like to highlight an easy to oversee great improvement:
Corner tweak with M1210 command.

AKA the corner/acceleration compensation
AKA E-shift
That's an essential feature to compensate for the delay in response of the extruder pressure related to accelerated XY movement.

Some may know this feature from the Marlin (reprap firmware) but certainly Sailfish (alternative Makerbot) firmware. In Sailfish known as JKN Advance Based on work of Bernhard Cubicek.
NB: those K values of the next two pictures are in another ball park than the K values used in the CB firmware!!

New firmware released: 8886

It is great that Psanyi got this feature now in the CB firmware! Especially for those who want to finetune that small ridge. It helps most at the topmost shell, you do not get that ridge, where the head turns around.

The default value is
M1210 K1 F2400
The corner compensation has a K parameter, that is the strength of the compensation, and an F parameter, that is the minimum speed, that it applied to. The default is
M1210K1F2400, looks good for a generic PLA print.

I have played in februari with a beta version with the earlier used M1204 (so now M1210) but I focused on walls that time. Here some results with different K values:

July 9, 2016

Service partner
1618 posts

Thanks for sharing your tests.

But I think also do not forget the print continue feature. :)

Bart ter Haar wrote:I would like to highlight an easy to oversee great improvement:
Corner tweak with M1210 command.

AKA the corner/acceleration compensation
AKA E-shift
That's an essential feature to compensate for the delay in response of the extruder pressure related to accelerated XY movement.

Some may know this feature from the Marlin (reprap firmware) but certainly Sailfish (alternative Makerbot) firmware. In Sailfish known as JKN Advance Based on work of Bernhard Cubicek.
NB: those K values of the next two pictures are in another ball park than the K values used in the CB firmware!!

It is great that Psanyi got this feature now in the CB firmware! Especially for those who want to finetune that small ridge. It helps most at the topmost shell, you do not get that ridge, where the head turns around.

The default value is
M1210 K1 F2400
The corner compensation has a K parameter, that is the strength of the compensation, and an F parameter, that is the minimum speed, that it applied to. The default is
M1210K1F2400, looks good for a generic PLA print.

I have played in februari with a beta version with the earlier used M1204 (so now M1210) but I focused on walls that time. Here some results with different K values:

July 9, 2016

Attila Attila
Admin
315 posts

But I think also do not forget the print continue feature. :)

You are right, but the "on the fly" tweaks are great too!

Maybe a little information I got from power coder "P" about the power break and continue feature: (if you don't mind):

The limits of restart-ability:

• the gcode has to be in the top directory, or maximum 2 directories lower.
  • the file must have absolute coordinates with millimeter dimensions.

The restart process:

• the program detects, that there was a failed print, finds the file and asks, what you want to do first: heat the head or home the XY. if you have chosen home, then it lifts up the head some, then goes to XY0.
  • after that it starts to scan the file, passing almost all M commands to the printer, good for your motor tweaks and stuff.
  • if finds the position, then waits for the temperatures to settle, and after that goes to pause. In pause you can extrude, tweak stuff, etc.
  • if you press play, then it resumes printing

July 9, 2016

Service partner
1618 posts

Thank you for this new firmware and all these new features!

Works globally really great on my VIP Indiegogo CB original but I would like to report some strange things that happen from the installation of this new firmware.

1 - When I turn ON my CB on the main screen of the LCD, I don't have any temperatures displayed on the screen. I have "bed" and "head" but no numbers.

2 - If I press the temperatures button to go inside and set the temp manually, still no numbers and the screen is frozen. I can't go back or do any actions. I tried to control and print via Craftprint with the Craftbot stuck on this screen and it works but you have to keep the frozen screen…

3 - Fatal Error!!! I never had a Fatal error in two years and no in one day I had 5 error at least if it's not more.

I have no idea if I'm an isolated case or if it's because I have a Craftbot original?

July 10, 2016

Thomas Thomas
Friendly
86 posts

Thomas wrote:Thank you for this new firmware and all these new features!

Works globally really great on my VIP Indiegogo CB original but I would like to report some strange things that happen from the installation of this new firmware.

1 - When I turn ON my CB on the main screen of the LCD, I don't have any temperatures displayed on the screen. I have "bed" and "head" but no numbers.

2 - If I press the temperatures button to go inside and set the temp manually, still no numbers and the screen is frozen. I can't go back or do any actions. I tried to control and print via Craftprint with the Craftbot stuck on this screen and it works but you have to keep the frozen screen…

3 - Fatal Error!!! I never had a Fatal error in two years and no in one day I had 5 error at least if it's not more.

I have no idea if I'm an isolated case or if it's because I have a Craftbot original?

I've got a CB+. Had one fatal error yesterday whilst warming up the extruder, in a total of 48 hours on the new firmware. Hasn't recurred since. Fingers crossed it was just random.

July 10, 2016

pHysiX pHysiX
Beginner
19 posts

Maybe a little offtopic, but is the Backup Battery connected straight to VDDBU? Or otherwise: would there be any other modification necessary to gain the backup function on a Craftbot original? (I wouldn't mind soldering a single wire onto a LQFP-Package ^^)

I can't wait to try out the new firmware, the features seem very promising!

July 10, 2016

Stefan Stefan
Friendly
146 posts

@Bart
Based on your finding, what's the best k value setting, K=0.5? Couldn't really tell from the photo close-up, a little blur.

Btw, does the optimal K value depend on the print speed (let's say at 60mm)?

July 10, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1769 posts

Hi Paul, my test was with an old version. Psanyi did much more testing -and with flat surfaces- and he advised a K=1 value and work from that with PLA and 60mm/s. You can try maybe K=0.5 and K=1.5 with a calibration cube and see what happens.

July 10, 2016

Service partner
1618 posts

Hi Bart, thanks for the info and suggestion.

July 10, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1769 posts

Hi Thomas,

Please take a picture about the settings menu (about screen). We need to know what HW version you have.

Thomas wrote:Thank you for this new firmware and all these new features!

July 10, 2016

Attila Attila
Admin
315 posts

No, there is a diode in serial.
Stefan wrote:Maybe a little offtopic, but is the Backup Battery connected straight to VDDBU? Or otherwise: would there be any other modification necessary to gain the backup function on a Craftbot original? (I wouldn't mind soldering a single wire onto a LQFP-Package ^^)

I can't wait to try out the new firmware, the features seem very promising!

July 10, 2016

Attila Attila
Admin
315 posts

Schema attached.

July 11, 2016

Attila Attila
Admin
315 posts

Thanks a lot, so that is hidden in the SOT23 package ^^
(btw. great so see someone use Altium instead of Eagle)

July 11, 2016

Stefan Stefan
Friendly
146 posts

I got a Fatal error as well. It's happened a few times. tried to downgrade and printing same file - Prints perfectly. Upgrading again - Fatal Error :-/

July 11, 2016

Jimmi Friborg Jimmi Friborg
Friendly
139 posts

@Jimmy,

What happens if you turn off and turn back on your CB, do you see the same fatal error message or only happens during heating?

There is an ideal heat climb ratio implemented in the firmware. Your CB may not be able to keep within this frame and for safety reasons it shows this error message.

July 11, 2016

Janos Janos
Admin
537 posts

Thanks for the feedback, we will check what can be the problem.

July 11, 2016

Attila Attila
Admin
315 posts

Janos wrote:@Jimmy,

What happens if you turn off and turn back on your CB, do you see the same fatal error message or only happens during heating?

There is an ideal heat climb ratio implemented in the firmware. Your CB may not be able to keep within this frame and for safety reasons it shows shows this error message.

Turning off and on again and the printer is fine.
It happens during printing, not during heating.
Just got the same error on another unrealted print

July 11, 2016

Jimmi Friborg Jimmi Friborg
Friendly
139 posts

im getting read timeout after firmware is downloaded

July 11, 2016

Levent Ozigdeci Levent Ozigdeci
Honored
305 posts

Hi Attila,
Here are the screens that you asked for ;)

HMI & Firmware

And the frozen screen

Thanks

July 12, 2016

Thomas Thomas
Friendly
86 posts

So I have tried to update to the latest firmware and now my craftbot doesn't start...

I have had the LCD fail to program before and fixed that in the past by resetting it, but this time it is something else.

The device doesn't seem to power on at all anymore (no motor noise or fans or LCD), I assume it is stuck in some sort of bad state. I don't have a craftbot with the pin holes on the back as mine is one of the first crowd funded models so I am unsure of how to proceed.

Please help, I love my craftbot.

Below are some possibly relevant pictures taken after it happened. It shows up as a unknown device now via device manager.

July 12, 2016

Daniel Daniel
Beginner
42 posts

Looks you are unable to detect the main PCB you need to reset that aswell i dont know another way to do it but you can try connecting via Another program like Repetier or if you have Mac or linux computer you can check that pcb via trying to connect using commands

July 12, 2016

Honored
305 posts

Daniel wrote:I don't have a craftbot with the pin holes on the back as mine is one of the first crowd funded models so I am unsure of how to proceed.

The pin holes of the main board reset and erase are on the side (near the USB port) of the CraftBot.

July 12, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1769 posts

Here is the video on how to update the firmware. https://craftunique.com/videos

The process is similar for the original IGG CraftBot and the latest CraftBot Plus.

You will find the main board reset and erase pin holes in the video at around 44 seconds.

July 12, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1769 posts

USB device not recognized?

Daniel wrote:So I have tried to update to the latest firmware and now my craftbot doesn't start...

I have had the LCD fail to program before and fixed that in the past by resetting it, but this time it is something else.

The device doesn't seem to power on at all anymore (no motor noise or fans or LCD), I assume it is stuck in some sort of bad state. I don't have a craftbot with the pin holes on the back as mine is one of the first crowd funded models so I am unsure of how to proceed.

Please help, I love my craftbot.

Below are some possibly relevant pictures taken after it happened. It shows up as a unknown device now via device manager.

July 12, 2016

Attila Attila
Admin
315 posts

3DForms wrote:
Daniel wrote:I don't have a craftbot with the pin holes on the back as mine is one of the first crowd funded models so I am unsure of how to proceed.

The pin holes of the main board reset and erase are on the side (near the USB port) of the CraftBot.

DERP.

I thought it was next to the power...

It makes way more sense for it to be near the usb port as that's where the board would be...

I will do it when I get home tonight!

July 13, 2016

Daniel Daniel
Beginner
42 posts

3DForms wrote:

So I have tried this now, and followed the video but it still seems dead. I don't know what to do! How can a firmware update be so unreliable? I knew the LCD sometimes had trouble flashing but I didn't think the mainboard did... I have pressed the two buttons on the main board, and the two buttons on the lcd.

Please help.

July 13, 2016

Daniel Daniel
Beginner
42 posts

This is how the legacy Atmel loaders works. :( It also have problem, when the watchdog enabled. It can be programmed only once after powerup. You have to erase, power cycle the panels, and after this you can start the programming. We have to solve the "OTA" programming to avoid these problems.
So the root of the problems are related to the Atmel boot loader.
We want to fix these flashing issues with the next major FW release.

July 13, 2016

Attila Attila
Admin
315 posts

@Daniel
Try power cycle the boards as Attila suggested.

If you still have problem for your PC to detect the USB port, then you can try to use a different computer to update the firmware. It worked for some CraftBoters with a different computer when one could not detect the port.

July 13, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1769 posts

Hi all,

Just want to report that I am getting the exact same error as Jimmi Friborg. Same error and same system settings. Error happens in the middle of printing.

Thanks!

Edit*
I have also tried rebooting the craftbot and restarting a print. Error continues to occur in the middle of the print.

July 14, 2016

swoop swoop
Beginner
10 posts

3DForms wrote:@Daniel
Try power cycle the boards as Attila suggested.

If you still have problem for your PC to detect the USB port, then you can try to use a different computer to update the firmware. It worked for some CraftBoters with a different computer when one could not detect the port.

By power cycle the boards what do you guys mean? I have pressed all 4 buttons (in groups of 2) and powered the machine off in between with no success.

I have tried 3 different computers (all which worked perfectly with the craftbot before the failed firmware update) and they all show the same thing in device manager as my post above.

When you say 'power cycle the boards' do you mean something else that I have no tried? Also I have tried reinstalling windows to start from a fresh state to ensure there are no driver issues too...

July 14, 2016

Daniel Daniel
Beginner
42 posts

Power cycle means turning the CraftBot power off and back on. Looks you already have done that.

I don't know why all your computers could not detect your CraftBot anymore.

Maybe Attila and team can help you troubleshoot your problem better.

July 14, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1769 posts

Jimmi Friborg wrote:I got a Fatal error as well. It's happened a few times. tried to downgrade and printing same file - Prints perfectly. Upgrading again - Fatal Error :-/

I think your heater wires start to break, look here for explanation.

July 15, 2016

psanyi psanyi
Exalted
936 posts

Attila wrote:

So what do I do in the meantime? This firmware update has broken my printer...

What are the steps for recovering from this issue?

I have tried pressing the reset buttons and power cycling. What next?

I really need my printer :(

July 17, 2016

Daniel Daniel
Beginner
42 posts

Maybe it is just me and my settings.

Has anybody else noticed that the new firmware really mucks up radiuses? The segmentation is now really obvious, with blobs at the end/start of the segments. The pausing at the end of every segment is obvious.

I'm using S3D for slicing....

July 17, 2016

Scott Booker Scott Booker
Friendly
143 posts

@Daniel,
You should send CraftUnique an open ticket to help troubleshoot your firmware issue.

You can select "Open a ticket" under the SUPPORT section of this page.

July 17, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1769 posts

3DForms wrote:@Daniel,
You should send CraftUnique an open ticket to help troubleshoot your firmware issue.

You can select "Open a ticket" under the SUPPORT section of this page.

Thanks I will do that!

July 17, 2016

Daniel Daniel
Beginner
42 posts

Yea exactly i have the same problem on circles it vibrates alot and make segmentations on circles larger than 5mm radius im thinking its an acceleration error i try to overdrive the acceleration but it didn't make so much change

July 17, 2016

Honored
305 posts

Levent Ozigdeci wrote:Yea exactly i have the same problem on circles it vibrates alot and make segmentations on circles larger than 5mm radius im thinking its an acceleration error i try to overdrive the acceleration but it didn't make so much change

Yeah, I'll play with it a bit more, but right now I consider it to be "broken". As much as I like the concept of JKN (big fan, Sailfish user)... the quality of my prints has really degraded with this firmware release. I'll drop back to the previous rev if I can't get this sorted quickly.

July 18, 2016

Friendly
143 posts

Daniel wrote:
Attila wrote:

So what do I do in the meantime? This firmware update has broken my printer...
What are the steps for recovering from this issue?
I have tried pressing the reset buttons and power cycling. What next?
I really need my printer :(

We provide free telephone support (+36303395000). Our support team will help solve your problem. Our office is open between 8:00-17:00 GMT+1

July 18, 2016

Janos Janos
Admin
537 posts

I am also getting read timeout after firmware is downloaded.

I have resetted everything and everywhere and nothing

Seriously I do not remeber one firmware update that has run smoothly.

July 18, 2016

Alexander Morais Alexander Morais
Friendly
81 posts

Hey guys,
I come back to you about my problems with the frozen screen. So the problem is still here but I found a trick.

Here is the trick, it's not really convenient but do he job.

1 - Turn on the Crafbot and do nothing else!
2 - Open Craftprint and initiate a temperature and click set.
3 - Then click on the screen of your Craftbot, go to temperature section.
4 - Voilà, the temperatures are displayed and you can control the printer again via the LCD screen!

July 18, 2016

Thomas Thomas
Friendly
86 posts

Has anybody else noticed that the new firmware really mucks up radiuses? The segmentation is now really obvious, with blobs at the end/start of the segments. The pausing at the end of every segment is obvious.

I thought it was me or my model but I noticed the same thing. The corners/radiuses are not smooth as before but it's like a point by point radius, round stairs...

July 18, 2016

Thomas Thomas
Friendly
86 posts

I noticed this mostly with ABS ..? Seems it can be avoided a few in slowing down the speed. Is it acceleration ?

July 19, 2016

ClOkuido ClOkuido
Friendly
54 posts

Alexander Morais wrote:I am also getting read timeout after firmware is downloaded.

I have resetted everything and everywhere and nothing

Seriously I do not remeber one firmware update that has run smoothly.

I solved that issue with restarting my PC. I m using W10 and some driver error occured. When craft print sees the craft bot on Com3 but its actually on Com4 after restart my Pc and adjusting the comport it did solve the issue

July 19, 2016

Honored
305 posts

for circling issue i Added M1203 A1000 D1000 F240
to startup code and it did smooth a little but its still annoying to have bad sectioned cicles

July 19, 2016

Honored
305 posts

Not much in the way of "official" commentary on the issue, and I personally don't have the time to blindly tinker with this release to get back to where I was regarding print quality.

I've rolled-back to the previous firmware release.

I hate, hate, hate doing that. But I don't see an alternative at this time.

July 20, 2016

Friendly
143 posts

Sorry, its only in hungarian:
Sziasztok,
most hoztam el a gépet, benne van az új firmware és működik, de egy kérdés: amikor az első layert nyomtatja, darabosan mozog. Tehát meg-megáll egy pillanatra teljesen random időpontokban. Eddig pl egy kört folyamatos mozgással megrajzolt, most megáll megy megáll megy megy megy megáll, néha akár 1mp-re is. De nem csak a körnél, akármit nyomtat. Közben persze rázkódik a gép a megállásoktól. Ez bug vagy feature?

July 21, 2016

trainmodeller trainmodeller
Honored
203 posts

trainmodeller wrote:Sorry, its only in hungarian:
Sziasztok,
most hoztam el a gépet, benne van az új firmware és működik, de egy kérdés: amikor az első layert nyomtatja, darabosan mozog. Tehát meg-megáll egy pillanatra teljesen random időpontokban. Eddig pl egy kört folyamatos mozgással megrajzolt, most megáll megy megáll megy megy megy megáll, néha akár 1mp-re is. De nem csak a körnél, akármit nyomtat. Közben persze rázkódik a gép a megállásoktól. Ez bug vagy feature?

Well that's certainly helpful.... ;)

July 21, 2016

Friendly
143 posts

És még egy, minden nyomtatást 0,4mm-ről kezd, ami nagyon nem jó :( Ezt nem lehet visszaállítani 0,1mm-re? Nem nálam van a hiba, a file-t újraszeletelve, 0,1-re állítva a nyomtató mégis 0,4-ről kezdi :(

Scott Booker: Attila or János will know it.

July 21, 2016

trainmodeller trainmodeller
Honored
203 posts

I tried out the new firmware with the new original twisted bottle on the USB drive.

I noticed that the print seemed to be under extrusion. Using the same gcode on older official firmware, it doesn't have this problem.

Yes, I know the hotend temp profile changed in the new firmware, I tweaked the hotend temp setting during print but it doesn't matter.

Not sure if this is just me or anyone else experience similar problem?

July 21, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1769 posts

I just discovered my belts become loose i did adjust the tensions and it did effect the circling performance but there is still bad sectioning but also discovered its only inner loops not last loop on the other word shell loop or external perimeter. Is there any one who has circle problem can check his/her belt tension and confirm that. Also any one on the staff team can confirm or reply that issue like " we noticed that and working on that issue" or " its looks like on your settings causing that try to adjust your settings". Because im trying to understand is it on my end or its general issue with latest firmware update

July 22, 2016

Honored
305 posts

This firmware sucks

July 22, 2016

Jimmy Pettersson Jimmy Pettersson
Beginner
31 posts

Sorry for the inconvenience. We will release a new FW version next week.

July 22, 2016

Attila Attila
Admin
315 posts

Tank you for for letting us know. I really love the new features.

July 22, 2016

Honored
305 posts

Also please let us know how to get the LCD screen sorted as well.
I've been trying everything on the forum and nothing is working

July 22, 2016

VRB VRB
Beginner
45 posts

VRB i think you had the same issue with mine and im guessing you have W10. Have you tried checking the com port on My computer because when it did happen to me and i did check the COM on pc properties and actually it shows ans COM4 but in craftprint it shows somehow COM3. if its in that way. Check you software update and restart your PC. I dont know how software update fix that issue. When I checked software update and press restart it did update my computer and restarted and problem is solved. I dont know the proper explanation on that issue but its "Windows thing" it always does something weird and stupid :) let us know its worked or not

July 25, 2016

Honored
305 posts

Hi,

Apologies, got mine fixed in this way:
https://craftunique.com/forums/view-thread/2044

July 25, 2016

VRB VRB
Beginner
45 posts

yea i tough you tried that one and still got that issue that is good to know your Craftbot ready to give some cool prints

July 25, 2016

Honored
305 posts

when can we expect new FW?

July 25, 2016

Beginner
31 posts

i think its will be arrive this week according to

Attila wrote:Sorry for the inconvenience. We will release a new FW version next week.

July 25, 2016

Honored
305 posts

That answer did you get me last week

July 25, 2016

Beginner
31 posts

yes he wrote that on 22 July if we add 7 days which is like end of this month will be release i guess

July 25, 2016

Honored
305 posts

Becuse my machine wont star the heating at all

July 25, 2016

Beginner
31 posts

are you sure its about firmware because only issue on last firmware AFAIK bad circling sections. did you check your heater cable ?

July 25, 2016

Honored
305 posts

Hi Janos did new version of 8886 is released ?

August 8, 2016

Honored
305 posts

The new firmware available now! Please check this: https://craftunique.com/forums/view-thread/2080

August 12, 2016

Janos Janos
Admin
537 posts
To start a discussion or reply to a post please Login or Create an account.