Hello everyone,

We have new firmware available for all CraftBot 3D printers.
Here are the changes:

• Dynamic current controlling of stepper motors
  • Heating error bugfix
  • Minor bugfixes
  • Several improvements

September 8, 2016

Janos Janos
Admin
601 posts

69 replies

Thanks Janos and team!

September 8, 2016

Bixit219 Bixit219
Superstar
1451 posts

Thank you very much, I can't wait to try it out!

September 8, 2016

Stefan Stefan
Friendly
146 posts

I tried the new firmware.

When I cancelled a print job, it seemed that the hotend and the bed temps stayed on, the object fans also on. I tried to use the LCD controls to turn off the temps, the fans, or move motors, etc..., no response. Had to resort to shutting off the CraftBot.

Can anyone verify this too?

September 9, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1774 posts

were can I download the firmware?

September 12, 2016

Florian Deurer Florian Deurer
CU employee
5 posts

Dear Florian,

You can't download it directly from the website, when you use CraftPrint for the firmware updating process it always installs the newest firmware to your printer.

September 12, 2016

Edina Fajcsi Edina Fajcsi
Admin
59 posts

allright. thanks

September 12, 2016

Florian Deurer Florian Deurer
CU employee
5 posts

3DForms wrote:I tried the new firmware.

When I cancelled a print job, it seemed that the hotend and the bed temps stayed on, the object fans also on. I tried to use the LCD controls to turn off the temps, the fans, or move motors, etc..., no response. Had to resort to shutting off the CraftBot.

Can anyone verify this too?

This has occurred several times to me too. But not every time.

September 12, 2016

anazon anazon
Beginner
1 posts

This sounds like an annoying bug, and since it also sounds like it is reproducible, the Craftbot team really should be able to fix this quickly.

Makes me wonder a bit how (well) they are testing their firmware. Stopping/cancelling a print is something one has to do regularly (for various reasons), and having to reboot the printer to make it function properly again just isn't acceptable.

Why haven't anyone from Craftunique made any comments to this yet? It was reported several days ago, and while it might not be a hazardous bug, still worthy a comment from them.

September 14, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

The more we can find bugs and report them, the better the firmware becomes.

We can always fall back to previous stable firmware, so it's not a problem for me.

September 14, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1774 posts

We have tested the firmware but can't do it for months. We could not reproduce this bug so far the way we have several test machines running non stop. As we add new features the chance is higher to have new bugs introduced in the firmware. We do our best to fix this bug. Thank you to everyone for the feedback.

September 14, 2016

Janos Janos
Admin
601 posts

@Janos
Thanks for looking into the bug.

FYI, my Indiegogo CraftBot is not stock CraftBot. I have upgraded the stock 12V PSU to a 15V PSU, upgraded the 12V main controller board to 24V main controller board, and left the 12V hotend heating cartridge and 12V heated bed unchanged.

Maybe that's why you couldn't duplicate the bug on your original CraftBot/CraftBot Plus.

September 14, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1774 posts

Request...

A beep notification once the Bed temp has been reached. Heating up to 85 degrees on my Craftbot 1 takes a while. And I am sitting there, and sometimes forget to check up on it. The Craftbot turns of the bed heating and cools down. Forcing me to endure the whole process over again. Booo

Also, I find that the auto-shut off feature maybe a little too low for the bed warming. I usually have to stop it half way. And restart. If I were to leave it to start from the beginning ...it usually gets to about 80degrees and triggers that auto-shut off.

Bed heating is probably the only real complaint I have with the Craftbot at the moment.

September 14, 2016

David Mai David Mai
Beginner
12 posts

I'm still getting the slow Heatup error because of my upgraded PSU. Please implement a way to disable this failsafe for us with modified CB1 PSUs

September 16, 2016

Jimmi Friborg Jimmi Friborg
Friendly
139 posts

Thanks Jimmi,

just to confirm. New firmware released: 9539

until error, the print looked really good.

while this error is on, the heater for both head and bed is shut down in the background. the only way i can print atm is with the fans off.. whenever the fans starts, this error occurs.

September 16, 2016

Morten Bondo Morten Bondo
Beginner
5 posts

@ Jimmi: +1 here

September 16, 2016

Franci Kopac Franci Kopac
Honored
338 posts

So there seems to be some legitime actions to be made from this... What do you say Janos, Atilla and Nathaniel, is it alright to mod your Craftbot as you've previously stated or have you withdrawn from that statement altogether?

September 16, 2016

Friendly
139 posts

I got this error screen if i put the bed plate on after starting heating commands, as the removable plate is not as hot as the fixed part.
I think it is normal.
About the command button with pause and arrow icon , i really don't understand what is it for and how to use it ?
thanks for any help

September 17, 2016

ClOkuido ClOkuido
Friendly
54 posts

I'm getting my brand new Craftbot 2 today (Yay!), and obviously it comes loaded with an older firmware compared to this one. Would it be recommended to just update it to this latest version immediately?

And also, I noticed that in the changelog for the older version 8886 the FW would limit max speed to 120 mm/s. I don't really mind that (I think), but in the product description for the printer it says 50-200 mm/s for print speed. That would then be misleading, and should be corrected. Or perhaps this limitation has been removed again?

September 19, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

You shouldn't be worried about updating your CB2 :-)

Don't know about limitatoins, but you're not really going to use 200 mm/s anyway

September 19, 2016

Friendly
139 posts

I'm not worried about updating, but I am quite sure it comes with an older version than this, because it has been in store at the shop for some time. In general, staying with the newest released firmware is a good idea.

I'm also not worried about the speed limitation, just mentioning that the product description is then misleading.

September 19, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

Well, unpacked my Craftbot 2, and played around a little, getting familiar with it.

Then decided that I'd just update the firmware (it came with 9332 (I think). Seems it wasn't a good idea, the mainboard firmware updated successfully, but the LCD update hangs at "Sending packet 92" every time, no matter what I try. Sometimes it just hangs there, and sometimes I get a "Read timeout". I have only installed CP 1.05, and the driver that is installed is the recommended version 1.0.2.0.

So now I have a very expensive brick on my desk. Not impressed with the firmware update stability.

I haven't tried the CraftTool from Bart's site yet, though...

September 19, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

You can try the CraftTool from Bart's site.

I think that tool allows you to separately update the LCD board firmware.

If needed, you can try to press the erase and reset buttons on the side of the LCD pcb.

September 19, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1774 posts

I got it back to life again, but this was a horrible, horrible experience. I used the CraftTool to "Update all" (since all else failed), and after that it actually didn't even connect to the computer (as in no USB connection sound). I thought it was really bricked, but after a lot of presses on the various reset and erase buttons, it came back to life on USB. I then updated the main board firmware via Craftprint (which always worked), and it failed as usual on the LCD firmware.

Then I loaded up CraftTool again, this time only updating the HMI/LCD (firmware found in Smurfy's firmware archive). And fortunately, it worked. Whether all is OK now, I can't say, but the version numbers I have now, are:

HMI: 1.1.12459/W - 2016-09-08
pr3dator: 1.1.9539/5 - 2016-09-08

In a youtube video, Attila shows how to setup Wifi via Craftprint, but there is no Wifi menu in CP 1.05. In the video he uses a 1.06 version, which isn't available for download. Not sure if the wifi menu should have been there in CP 1.05, but I'll just have to enter the details manually on the LCD. No biggie, but slightly annoying since he shows it to be possible through CraftPrint.

Let's just hope now that I can get quality prints from the machine...

September 19, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

mroek wrote:I'm not worried about updating, but I am quite sure it comes with an older version than this, because it has been in store at the shop for some time. In general, staying with the newest released firmware is a good idea.

I'm also not worried about the speed limitation, just mentioning that the product description is then misleading.

@mroek. Not misleading at all! It's just what perspective ** you have. Although the FW is limited to 120mm/s, the hardware is capable to print at 200mm/s. I tried it with some Reprap electronics and 200mm/s is not a problem at all.

** Nerd or Salesman

but this was a horrible, horrible experience.

We know! But having experienced it is making you a true and complete part of this community....

but there is no Wifi menu in CP 1.05

If you have a CB2 and by that a WIFI module, that wifi option should be available. Spam CU support please!

In a youtube video, Attila shows how to setup Wifi via Craftprint

We have no prove at all Atilla realy exist. This picture can't be representing actual live. That person is clearly printed with PLA at a very, very low resolution.
New firmware released: 9539

That nice fellow in the video is Nathaniel..... That one we believe: a vivid flexible 4D printed object at high resolution.

September 19, 2016

Bartaar Bartaar
Service partner
1686 posts

What? There is no real Attila? :-)

Anyway, I think that the Wifi support is something that is not present in CP 1.05, as in the video he is using CP 1.06. I find it a bit odd that since they have released the CB2, the tools needed to operate it to it's full extent is not available.

I also want to use wifi to copy files to the machine (like I was told I could in a different thread), but again, CP 1.06 is probably needed for that.

Regarding the print speed, a firmware limit of way less than stated in the product description is misleading, no matter if you are a nerd or a salesman. Especially if said limit can't be overridden. But again, I'm not really bothered by this, but I do prefer honest specifications.

Now off to spam CU support, although I kind of hoped they'd answer in this thread.

September 19, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

And as I wrote in another thread, my CB2 seems to show the bug with cancelled prints every single time, requiring a power off/on to gain control over it again.

September 20, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

@mroek
If I hit the stop button right after hitting the pause button, my CraftBot would not respond.

If after hitting the pause button during print, and I wait a little bit longer before hitting the stop button, then my CraftBot may respond.

Not sure if you can repeat it like mine or not.

September 20, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1774 posts

I will try that and report back, thanks.

September 20, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

You may try switching the motors on/off from the axes menu. I think that used to reestablish communication between the two boards in the CraftBot.

September 21, 2016

psanyi psanyi
Exalted
999 posts

I can confirm what Paul suggested, if I wait a few seconds between first hitting pause and then hitting stop, the problem seems to be gone.

So, if anyone at CU is reading this, to reproduce the bug, try hitting stop immediately after pause (which is what I felt was natural when I knew I wanted to abort the print).

Now, if indeed the problem never occurs (need more data to know for sure) if only I wait, then I can of course easily live with that. Just need to remember to include that little pause.

@psanyi: I believe I tried everything, including switching the motors off. Did not work.

September 21, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

Well, the waiting between pause and stop doesn't always avoid the issue, unfortunately. It does seem to increase the chance of the bug not happening, but no guarantee. Turning the machine off is the only option to get back up and running. And then you will have to confirm stop once more, since it thinks the print was stopped due to power outage. This is of course also not right, as the big red stop button had been pressed before turning the printer off (due to non-responsive motor controls).

I think I also stumbled over another bug:
I had a sliced file that wanted to print at a different temperature (190 deg) than what it was sliced with (210 deg). Instead of re-slicing (or editing the temperature in the gcode), I started the print, and while the extruder was heating (it was around 120 degrees iirc) I entered the menu to change the temperature, and dropped it from 210 to 190, which is what I wanted. This caused the printer to immediately start printing, but since the extruder was still way too cold (not even close to 190), it just skipped steps like crazy.

Then I pressed pause and stop, which made the printer non-responsive for any control over the axes, so I had to turn it off and on. And again confirm that I did not want to continue the aborted print...

I'd very much like to see a new firmware release rather soon, the print stopping bug is quite annoying.

September 22, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

Today my CB2 just stopped mid-print, and after a few seconds it said "Print finished". I pressed OK, and it went back to the main menu. The heaters were still both on, with the nozzle sitting on top of the print, so there could be a potential fire hazard. It was possible to jog the axes.

However, when I pressed the USB print button, it just hung itself (totally non-responsive) at an empty screen, and there was nothing to do but to turn it off. I am trying to reprint to see if the same happens again, but I'm not really getting good vibes here. No matter what (except a power loss), the machine should stay responsive, damnit!

I'm guessing that there might have been a read error from the USB memory, but if so, why didn't the machine give some error message? I'm using the USB memory that came with the machine, BTW.

Is it normal for CBs to have this many issues and bugs? As a programmer myself, I'm quite miffed that the apparent quality of CB firmware is, shall we say, inadequate.

Addendum:
The reprint has now passed the previous point of failure, and I didn't touch the USB stick (but as mentioned the machine was turned off and on to get it working again), so it would appear that this was a random failure. And it could have gone wrong.

September 26, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

After a while the USB thumb drive won't 'clamp' enough anymore. I bent the metal parts to get it clamping better again.
Not the case with you, but sometimes it happens that you yank the USB drive to early out of the PC, resulting in only half of the Gcode.

In earlier firmwares there were reports about a 'Random Pause" bug. But that could be resumed if the heaters weren't shut off.

I know you have a lot of issues, more than normally. To reassure you: it's not the CraftBot, it must be you ;-) I use several CraftBots almost two years now, but I almost never have a failed print because of whatever reason. Even multiple 36 hour prints appear without problems.

But the printer is as good as it latest firmware of course. No guarantees from the past at all.

I hope they didn't change it, but AFIK the heaters are shut off automatically after 15 minutes of inactivity.

September 26, 2016

Bartaar Bartaar
Service partner
1686 posts

I'm not sure I've had that many issues, but it certainly hasn't been plain sailing.

The reprint finished to the end without any issues, so it was somehow a random bug. I certainly hope the heaters would have been shut off after some time, but since the machine seemed to hang itself when re-entering the USB menu, I'm not convinced. Perhaps it was just the LCD that hung, and that the main firmware was still alive and would have turned off the heaters?

I really hope that there will be a new firmware release very soon, at least fixing some known bugs, like the print stopping bug which has been mentioned earlier in this thread.

September 26, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

Or just return to the good old version 8263 and forget all that fancy stuff Psanyi got in ;-)
Plain reliable printing we all relied on for half a year or so.

September 26, 2016

Bartaar Bartaar
Service partner
1686 posts

But I guess that with 8263 there will be no wifi support. Even if it is useless for file copying, it can still be used for monitoring.

September 26, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

The only real issue with 8263 is the temperature sensor inaccuracy, but that is only a problem for people with several different printers + there is the serial resistor hack that removes it. I'll keep it until there is an option to turn off the bed heating safety monitor. I have to say, I'm disappointed about that, Craftbot used to be very modder-friendly until now.

September 26, 2016

Honored
338 posts

Bart ter Haar wrote:Or just return to the good old version 8263 and forget all that fancy stuff Psanyi got in ;-)
Plain reliable printing we all relied on for half a year or so.

I must sternly object, he cannot just ignore me ;-) The new CraftBots with the flat flex cable are not going to work with older firmware.

September 26, 2016

psanyi psanyi
Exalted
999 posts

Is the newer versions better with regards to the temperature sensor accuracy?

I haven't had any specific issues with bed heating, but I guess that issue is not there in the newer 24V machines?

September 26, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

@mroek: Newer versions are supposed to have the accurate sensor table already included, so you should be OK.
Bed heating problems do not apply to you, unless you will experiment with the very highest bed temperatures you can get by heating while printing, which you will only need if you upgrade the hot-end and plan on printing polycarbonate and similar materials. It only affects the crazier users ;)

September 26, 2016

Honored
338 posts

I must sternly object, he cannot just ignore me ;-) The new CraftBots with the flat flex cable are not going to work with older firmware.

Sorry about the ignoring part ;-)
I was wondering: why won't older firmware work with CB's with the flat cable? It's the same components attached to the PCB. Or did they change the assignments of the pins of the processor or so?

September 26, 2016

Bartaar Bartaar
Service partner
1686 posts

Bart ter Haar wrote:I was wondering: why won't older firmware work with CB's with the flat cable? It's the same components attached to the PCB. Or did they change the assignments of the pins of the processor or so?

Yep, exactly. Same components but different connections.

September 26, 2016

psanyi psanyi
Exalted
999 posts

@psanyi
Why the change of connections? What's the advantage?

September 26, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1774 posts

IDK, the new PCB has one more extruder stepper, but that does not explain the changes in the old connections. Sometimes it is just easier PCB design, I guess.

Edit: Not for easier FW development, that is for sure ...

September 26, 2016

psanyi psanyi
Exalted
999 posts

Ok. Thanks for the info.

Great to see that CU is working on a dual extruders CraftBot.

September 26, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1774 posts

The PCB of the plus had an extra stepper already from the start for the imaginary second extruder. Only the original CB hasn't got that extra stepper..
I assume it's a layout discussion indeed , as there are now a lot of tiny connections next to each other.

How does that work with firmware updates? Is Craftprint recognizing the type of CraftBot and downloads the correct firmware, or is it all the same firmware but it's called different by the firmware on the different CB's?

EDIT: I have been told CU wouldn't make a kit yet for dual extrusion for the CB+. Development is aimed at a dual extrusion for the XL.

September 26, 2016

Bartaar Bartaar
Service partner
1686 posts

There is only one firmware. The firmware reads the HW version and adapts to that pinout.

September 26, 2016

psanyi psanyi
Exalted
999 posts

That sounds so simple.....
It also makes it unlikely that there will be a firmware version that makes dual extrusion possible on the PLUS. Even if someone would make a dual extrusion kit.

September 26, 2016

Bartaar Bartaar
Service partner
1686 posts

The current CraftBot's z-axis bed support is less stable than I like. It shakes during fast move directional changes.

I hope that the new CraftBot has dual z-axis stepper motors to lift the bed. Hopefully it would be more stable.

September 26, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1774 posts

Do you mean direction changes in XY or Z?
I don't know if changing to two steppers is solving it. It's just the system to move the bed. I suppose stability comes from the way the bed is supported in general and how stable all connections of parts are.
For example: the bed is now mounted on two rods and by that has a huge overhang, that can vibrate more easy than when it was mounted on a smooth rod on each corner. Also the length it is mounted on a rod makes it more stable. It's now one linear bearing, but it's surely more stable when two bearings are mounted.
Probably when the bed was mounted on a threaded rod on each corner would be the most stable way. That 4 threaded rods can turned easily with one stepper motor on a belt. I think Leapfrog makes their printers that way.
As you refer to a shaking bed: I personally think the weakest link is the way the removable bed is mounted with the three bolts and springs. If you try to move it by hand I feel a lot of clearance / movement. For me that would be the first point of attack.

I know the XL will be fitted with a rail system in stead of rods. Much more stable indeed.

September 26, 2016

Bartaar Bartaar
Service partner
1686 posts

The XL seems to share a lot with the current models, just a different Z axis and larger build volume. The bed seems to still be cantilevered, but I guess the rails might be stiffer than the rods. I'd still expect vibration with rapid movements at the front of the bed, though.

September 27, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

I meant that the front side of the bed vibrates up & down during fast x & y moves.

September 27, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1774 posts

It may be more stable if the bed is supported at the middle of the left side and also at the middle of the right side of the bed, (mid left & mid right.)

Yes, less stable than support at four corners, but I guess it would be more stable than current setup.

September 27, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1774 posts

If the images on the web of the XL is correct, then it is only supported at the back, like the current setup. Only with linear rails instead of rods.

September 27, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

Where do you find the images of the XL? Any link?

September 27, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1774 posts

September 27, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1774 posts

You found a weak spot... I wasn't keen about the CB2 yet. Certainly not after reports of mroek here. As Craftware 1.06 isn't available yet and functions on the app are limited. You can set temp and the start the CB2, but how do I generate Gcode on a phone app at all? And than it takes a long time to upload it according mroek. For 1Mb 6 minutes. I really hope CraftPrint 1.06 can actually upload files at decent speed to the CB2. But comments I saw weren't leading in that direction.

But I'm much more enthusiastic about the CB XL! Not the wifi part, but it seems to be made very industrial and has a nice print volume! It will cost about 1750 Euro tax / shipping excluded.
Compared to the competition that's a very nice price setting IMO!
Here are some specs and more pics. Is it a good idea to start selling the XL too Paul?

September 27, 2016

Bartaar Bartaar
Service partner
1686 posts

Yep, that's the images I found. it really looks like it is very similar to the current CB+/2. Just bigger, and with Z rails instead of rods. I'm also afraid the wifi is the same, so it is only usable for monitoring and control, not file copy.

September 27, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

@Bart, after mroek's report on CB2's WiFi module, the slow serial bus link is the weakest selling point for $200. I can understand your being not too keen on carrying CB2 yet.

CraftBot XL is nice, but it's way out of my price range. Anyway, it's also way bigger than what I normally print. It would be great for professional use though.

It's also great for Birk to print his lamps and vases. Birk needs to buy one CB XL from Bart. ;-)

September 27, 2016

3DForms 3DForms
Superstar
1774 posts

You get a discount Paul ;-)
I asked CU if the XY movement is also with rails. If so: than it's pretty unique machine!
(Yeah, yeah, minus the wifi..., wifi is for lazy people.) .

September 27, 2016

Bartaar Bartaar
Service partner
1686 posts

The WiFi speed will be increased in the next firmware update and we will release CraftPrint 1.06 in the same time as the firmware is ready. Some bugs must be fixed in the FW first to have better operation. And the CB XL uses linear rail bearings on every axes. Also the build plate holder console is redesigned. The Z motor went to the bottom thus it is less prone to wobble.

September 27, 2016

Janos Janos
Admin
601 posts

Can you post a picture of the XY of the XL Janos?
What speed do you expect for sending a Gcode file with CraftPrint?

September 27, 2016

Bartaar Bartaar
Service partner
1686 posts

@Janos: Could you say something about which speeds you'd expect to achieve? If I were to guess, you might be able to run the UART at 921600 baud on a lucky day, and if so, then it would be usable for file transfer, at least for small to medium sized files.

A 1 MB gcode file should then theoretically transfer in a little over 10 seconds, which is acceptable, but I am afraid that this is a little optimistic.

September 28, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

@mroek: we will be able to tell exactly the max transfer speed after tests, but the bottleneck will be the thumb drive write speed.

Here are some photos of the new XY linear rail bearing system of the CraftBot XL

September 28, 2016

Janos Janos
Admin
601 posts

Janos wrote:@mroek: we will be able to tell exactly the max transfer speed after tests, but the bottleneck will be the thumb drive write speed.

Really? That is incredible, but sounds a bit too good to be true. A lot of thumb drives have write speeds in excess of 150 MB/s, which is 10x more than many common wifi connections can provide. But I would be content with a lot less than that.

If you want, I'd be happy to beta test for you, just give me a shout. I'd be more than happy to retract my previous statements about file transfer speed over wifi to the CB2 if it turns out that it can be as massively improved as you imply. If the real speed was, say 1 MB/s, I'd be fully content with that, and that's 150 times less than a good thumb drive can handle. :-)

September 28, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

I was not too specific. The resources of the LCD panel limited since its ARM MCU has 64k RAM which makes the FAT32 read/write a little bit tricky because other things also stored in RAM which makes it even smaller. We can optimize on this, but still this will be the bottleneck.

September 28, 2016

Janos Janos
Admin
601 posts

Ok, so the speed between the wifi module and the CPU will be less of a bottleneck than the speed between the CPU and the thumb drive?

I am also an embedded developer, so I do know how it is to work in a constrained environment, but at the same time it is quite enjoyable when you solve tricky issues like this.

September 28, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

Today I thought I'd test pausing and then resuming a print. I pressed pause, and the extruder moved out of the way. The screen now shows two big buttons for extruding/retracting manually (for filament change, I guess), but these didn't work.

The printer wasn't unresponsive, though, because when I pressed the resume button it continued printing.

Not sure if this is the same bug as the one where completely stopping a print (sometimes) leaves motor controls dead (requiring turning on/off), but I guess it might be.

Really looking forward to a new firmware, as the current one is a bit annoying...

September 29, 2016

mroek mroek
Revered
535 posts

@mroek, we are going to release a new firmware that fixes this bug and also the slow heat up problem too. we need a little more time to finish the fix concerning the wifi transfer speed.

September 30, 2016

Janos Janos
Admin
601 posts
To start a discussion or reply to a post please Login or Create an account.