The updated version of CraftWare, with corrections of the reported bugs from the version 1.15, is ready to be downloaded from our website here!

Your text to link...

We have worked out most of the bugs for the new Mac version, which should be released soon.

let us know what you think!

February 12, 2018

CraftUnique Forum CraftUnique Forum
50 posts

5 replies

When U say new update version, do you mean a new version after the 9th of febuari?
With some upadates of the allready known flauws?

February 12, 2018

François François
Beginner
12 posts

I have now tried the new CW1.16 - unfortunately I find it unuseable:
It will crash almost as soon as I click on anything in the slicer window, slicing itself only works as admin. Is there any possibility that some older versions (I have CW1.14 and 1.15 installed in parallel) have corrupted something?

Apart from that:
Good to see the sorely missed min. layer time back, also it is now possible to use the combination concentric shells + any infill other than parallel lines, but mostly, I will still be using 1.14 for now...

Here is a comparison between the same stl, sliced with identical settings, once in CW1.14 and below that with CW1.16, which still seems to use double the number of shells on inclinations and also fills random layers completely (this was introduced with 1.15):

CW1.14 (14,5m filament use)
New CraftWare Windows version 1.16 ready!

CW1.16 (19m filament use)
New CraftWare Windows version 1.16 ready!

February 12, 2018

Kerrberos Kerrberos
Friendly
78 posts

It installed and ran OK on my Win10/64 system. It picked up all my parameters OK and sliced a bunch of different STl files with no problem.

Looks good so far - thanks.

September 29, 2018

Birk Binnard Birk Binnard
Exalted
703 posts

far travel settings ignored.
Cannot get retraction before traveling from wall to perimeter.
As always.

October 1, 2018

Tony Tony
Friendly
124 posts

Hi Tony,

This is the 1.16 thread, new version is not out yet :)
The thread got up to the top just because of a spammer..

But rest assured, we've thoroughly discussed the retraction settings, and in the upcoming 1.20 version, for example by default retractions will never be ignored when the head crosses a perimeter.
There'll be also some new settings to fine-tune retractions per travel type.

Regards,
Norbert

October 1, 2018

NorbertF NorbertF
Admin
151 posts
To start a discussion or reply to a post please Login or Create an account.