Good morning, someone has a PLA profile for Anycubic I3 Mega. I can not configure the printer correctly. Probably wrong to enter the speed ... Thanks

February 16, 2018

antonio10 antonio10
Beginner
4 posts

7 replies

Hi Antonio, which slicer are you using?

On a quick Google search for "Anycubic I3 Mega PLA profile":

If you're using CraftWare, perhaps the Youtube video for Cura can help you set up the slicer (haven't checked the video myself).

February 16, 2018

Rob van Wees Rob van Wees
Friendly
110 posts

Hi, I currently use CURA but I wanted to start using Craftware. I have already searched with google but I have not found anything that works. I'm trying a variety of settings but I could not make it work. One of the many problems are pauses of about 10 seconds with each passing ...

February 16, 2018

antonio10 antonio10
Beginner
4 posts

That's odd indeed.

Couple questions:
  • Did you have the same or similar issues with other prints?
  • There's a minimum layer time setting in Cura, could it be that it is set to a high value?
  • Print speed is (for me) generally set at something like 60mm/sec. What is it set to in your Cura settings?
Rob

February 16, 2018

Friendly
110 posts

Cura has the profile for Anycubic I3 Mega. The parameters are called differently and I can not find them in Craftware

February 16, 2018

antonio10 antonio10
Beginner
4 posts

Which are the settings/parameters you are trying to find in CW?

February 17, 2018

Friendly
110 posts

hello. new to the 3d printing game here. I purchased an anycubic i3 mega about three months ago. I have printed several designs without any issues. today my printer is not printing. when I press print it sets up to print then travels and lays out one bead of filament and when layering the second bead it stops in the middle of the bead and just puts a blob of filament there and just stays at that point. any ideas as to what is causing this. please help.

August 7, 2018

nazim nazim
Beginner
2 posts

Hello, maybe you can ask your questions in anycubic forum

December 28, 2018

Zsolt86 Zsolt86
Beginner
4 posts
To start a discussion or reply to a post please Login or Create an account.