I received my Flow IDEX two days ago. I updated the firmware and had the issue where it couldn't detect the firmware so I downgraded to the original.

I can't seem to get any external support from Craft Unique. Their app, CraftApp, is constantly searching for the printer and never finds it. When I've tried to access the printer's ADMIN page using it's IP address, none of my browsers will load it. When trying to register on the MyCraftBot website, it says the either it doesn't recognize my printer's serial number or "CraftBot employees and e-mail addresses only! Sorry, we are currently in the testing phase, please come back later!". When I've printed and tried to do a time lapse video, it records a 1 second video of a 10 second time lapse.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, Ive read the manual over and over again and can't seem to get anything to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

May 14, 2020

Enrique53 Enrique53
Beginner
4 posts

2 replies

The CraftApp works with our previous models until CB3.
The FLOW web admin is intended to be a replacement of the application because it is painful to release for more platforms.

May 15, 2020

Janos Janos
Admin
581 posts

What am I doing wrong?
Hello Janos,

Thanks for the reply. I can understand the app situation, perhaps updating it to make it work with current printers would be great. However, according to the manual I received, I should be able to login using the printer's IP address. This gives me a lot of functionality, including starting, stopping and viewing my prints remotely. Without being able to connect to the printer the wifi functionality is pointless.

This is kind of a big deal to me. I feel like the printer is great but I'm only able to use 60% of what was promised when I bought the printer. I've emailed CraftUnique about it and I've yet to hear anything back. I plan on making a review view on YouTube and would really like for these issues to be sorted out before I do.

May 16, 2020

Enrique53 Enrique53
Beginner
4 posts
To start a discussion or reply to a post please Login or Create an account.