Craftbot Store (USA) non-responsive after ordering/paying online

Anybody know if the US store is shipping orders??? I have made contact to multiple Craftbot website contact forms, opened a ticket, dm'd on Instagram...............and still cannot find anything out regarding my unshipped order that made on 5/18/20.

Should I cancel the order??

June 1, 2020

Jarrett86 Jarrett86
Beginner
2 posts

14 replies

I ordered on 5/13 and today received an email sayIng it shipped. But I bought from a 3rd party.

June 3, 2020

Mitch11 Mitch11
Beginner
7 posts

I ordered mine from Printed Solid on May 5 and received it May 28.

June 5, 2020

Jim94 Jim94
Beginner
12 posts

I finally got a response from Craftbot. Apparently, they have an issue with their contact form, not allowing them to receive certain messages.

They also stated the hotend was out of stock.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

June 5, 2020

Jarrett86 Jarrett86
Beginner
2 posts

I'm having the same problem. Placed an order 2 weeks ago for a new print bed, and it hasn't shipped yet. Used the contact form to send them a message a week ago to ask for an update, and have gotten no reply. Was starting to wonder if they're even still operating, or if I need to cancel my order and look for alternatives, when I saw this forum post.

How did you eventually get ahold of them, if the contact form is down? And if the contact form isn't working, wouldn't the responsible thing be to take it down, and just post an e-mail address instead, until they can get it fixed?

June 28, 2020

Michael78 Michael78
Beginner
6 posts

You might try sending an email to john.kassis@craftbot.com. I ordered steel nozzles a couple weeks ago and received my reply from him.

June 28, 2020

Jim94 Jim94
Beginner
12 posts

Thanks! I just sent an e-mail to john.kassis@craftbot.com. We'll see if that works.

June 28, 2020

Michael78 Michael78
Beginner
6 posts

Very dissatisfied with the ability of CraftUnique to support their customers. They have designed their product with proprietary extruders but they don't have the ability provide these parts when they break or wear out. i.e. nozzles, hotends, fan covers, etc.

Its becoming obvious to me that I chose the wrong manufacturer... If I were to do it again I would have gone for a more tested and proven company.

June 29, 2020

Mitch11 Mitch11
Beginner
7 posts

Sorry to hear your dissatisfaction. Before COVID19 we already have most parts, so our factory did not stop during the pandemic, but some of our suppliers had problems delivering in time. I just checked the parts you have mentioned and we have all of these in stock. Additionally, if you place an order until 10AM Central EU time, we try to ship the items on that day. We undertake to ship within 72 hours if we have stock.

One thing we don't right now is steel nozzle for CB FLOW machines. Those will be available around mid July.

June 29, 2020

Janos Janos
Admin
603 posts

So exactly two weeks ago today, I placed an order for a replacement print bed for my CraftBot+. If everything is in stock and shipping within 72 hours, why hasn't this shipped yet?

June 29, 2020

Michael78 Michael78
Beginner
6 posts

Thank you for your reply @janos, however, it appears that the situation here in the US is that they don't have the stock to fulfil our orders. As @michael78 mentioned, we are waiting weeks for any sign of our orders shipping. My printer is broken... dead... I even paid extra for faster shipping and parts are not in the mail.

June 29, 2020

Mitch11 Mitch11
Beginner
7 posts

Dear Jarret, Jim and Mitch! We are very sorry, that you are facing problems with our support there in US. Unfortunately the staff is limited there due to Covid19, however we had to response within 72 hours anyway. Please let us investigate the cases and we do our best to supply the parts, what you ordered a.s.a.p. Sorry again for the bad customer experience. Have a good day!
Csaba

June 30, 2020

Csaba69 Csaba69
CU employee
1 posts

FWIW, I just got an e-mail apologizing for the delay, and indicating that the US warehouses were severely back-ordered, but have now been fully stocked and are shipping out orders as quickly as they can, in the order they were received. So hopefully things will be resolved soon.

June 30, 2020

Michael78 Michael78
Beginner
6 posts

Thank you @Csaba69 and @Michael78, lets see what happens in the next week. One of the folks in US support stated that they have very limited stock as early as yesterday. I'll be optimistic for now.

June 30, 2020

Mitch11 Mitch11
Beginner
7 posts

This Monday (7/6) I received all ordered parts except the steel tips. Thank you Craftbot...

July 8, 2020

Mitch11 Mitch11
Beginner
7 posts
To start a discussion or reply to a post please Login or Create an account.