- Improved formula with enhanced stability in printing
- Excellent water solubility
- Thermally much more stable than a regular PVA
- Good bonding to PLA, PET-G and ABS
- Biodegradable when dissolved in water
Recommended temperature for heated bed is ± 35-60˚C. Do not exceed a printing temperature of 225˚C, because then PVA crystallizes quickly and it will no longer flow and/or dissolve in water. . The speed at which the product dissolves in water is dependent on the volume of the printed object and the temperature of the water. PVA-TS dissolves in cold water. Higher water temperature (up to 70˚C is no problem) will accelerate the dissolution. PVA-TS can be used on all common desktop FDM or FFF technology 3D printers.